We are just days away from our October 15/17 opening weekend.
With that, here are some important details to note:
- For context below, Fully Vaccinated refers to 2 doses of a recognized COVID-19 vaccine and a 14-day waiting period
- You will need a piece of ID and your vaccine Dose Administration Receipt at the point of entry for the arena
- While a pre-screen for vaccination status was completed at the time of sign-up, the facilities still require a point of entry check.
- Only the receipt listing 2 doses is required. No need to show both the first dose receipt and the second.
- A digital copy will be accepted, such as showing it on your smart phone. No need to print it off.
- As noted above, a 2 week waiting period is required to be considered fully vaccinated.
- To play in the Oct. 15th games, you must have received your 2nd dose on or before Sept. 30.
- To play in the Oct. 17th games, you must have received your 2nd dose on or before Oct. 2.
- Fully vaccinated spectators are allowed
- Change rooms are available 30 minutes prior to game time
- Showers are available
- The regular ARL Rules will apply