Register on this page to play in the ARL. It doesn’t matter if you are stepping onto the ice for the first time, or a life-long veteran looking for a less competitive league, you’ve arrived at the right place. We are a Co-Ed, Non-Competitive beginner and rookie hockey league located in Burlington, Ontario.
You can read more about our league here, check out our rules here, or sign up using one of the links below. Questions? Shoot us a message: [email protected].
To all the New players,
You are about to join one of the best leagues for co-ed, non-competitive beginner and rookie hockey anywhere in southern Ontario. Dare we say anywhere in Canada? You’ll soon find out!
And to all the Returning players,
We are glad you’ve come home… welcome back! The ARL appreciates your ongoing participation. We hope this season is the best season ever. Enjoy every second!
The ARL Winter season will begin on Oct 15th and ends on Feb 27th (18 games in total). Games are played on either Friday nights or Sunday afternoons at the Wave Twin Rinks and Appleby Ice Centre.
Per the Government of Ontario, as of Sept. 22 you must be fully vaccinated with a government-recognized COVID-19 vaccine. Fully vaccinated means 2 doses with at least 14 days between your second dose and your first match.
At this time, there are very limited exceptions to this requirement. Cases of medical exemption will require a doctor’s note.
COVID-19 Vaccination is Required.
- 5on5 play
- Teams can dress a maximum of 15 players and 1 goalie for each game
- Amended rules to adhere to provincial guidelines
- Less face-offs, less stoppages, 2 periods run time, no switching ends
The requirements and restrictions for operating a facility during the COVID-19 pandemic are subject to change. As of right now, the following facility protocols and procedures will be in place for the health and safety of all customers and staff (including but not limited to)◊:
- Vaccination status validation
- Online pre-screening/waiver of all players
- Separate facility entrance and exit
- Frequent cleaning and disinfecting of the facilities
- Mandatory face masks in the facility at all times (but can be removed to play)
- Teams are allowed to enter the facility 20 minutes prior to the game and must vacate the facility 20 minutes after the game
- Showers and washrooms are not permitted for use in the dressing rooms
- Face shields on the ice are highly recommended
- Players will be required to observe physical distancing within the facility
◊subject to change based on facility, health and provincial guidelines
Before signing up, please be sure to read the Legal Terms, Refund Policy, and COVID-19 Waiver. Deadline for registration is September 30th.
Questions? Contact Us!
Before you continue: Your COVID-19 Dose Administration Receipt in PDF format will be required at the time of registration. If you don’t have it, one can be obtained at Ontario Health.
Player Registration (W2021/22)
Goalie Registration (W2021/22)
*The prices reflected above include HST, jersey and socks