Register on this page to play in the ARL. It doesn’t matter if you are stepping onto the ice for the first time, or a life-long veteran looking for a less competitive league, you’ve arrived at the right place. We are a Co-Ed, Non-Competitive beginner and rookie hockey league located in Burlington, Ontario.
You can read more about our league here, check out our rules here, or sign up using one of the links below. Questions? Shoot us a message: [email protected].
To all the New players,
You are about to join one of the best leagues for co-ed, non-competitive beginner and rookie hockey anywhere in southern Ontario. Dare we say anywhere in Canada? You’ll soon find out!
And to all the Returning players,
We are glad you’ve come home… welcome back! The ARL appreciates your ongoing participation. We hope this season is the best season ever. Enjoy every second!
The ARL Winter season will begin on Oct 2nd and ends on Apr 11th (25 games in total). Games are played on either Friday nights or Sunday afternoons at the Wave Twin Rinks and Appleby Ice Centre.
The COVID-19 pandemic has resulted in a lot of changes in our daily lives, including to our beloved game. Before registering, be sure you fully understand the risks involved and that changes have been made (and may continue to be made) to the game format seen in previous years.
While not required, we highly recommend all our players utilize the Government of Canada’s COVID Alert app.
- 5on5 play
- Teams can dress a maximum of 12 players and 1 goalie for each game
- Amended rules to adhere to provincial guidelines
- Less face-offs, less stoppages, 2 periods run time, no switching ends
Facility protocols and procedures will be in place for the health and safety of all customers and staff (including but not limited to)◊:
- Online pre-screening/waiver of all players
- No spectators
- Separate facility entrance and exit
- Frequent cleaning and disinfecting of the facilities
- Mandatory face masks in the facility at all times (but can be removed to play)
- Teams are allowed to enter the facility 20 minutes prior to the game and must vacate the facility 20 minutes after the game
- Showers and washrooms are not permitted for use in the dressing rooms
- Face shields on the ice are highly recommended
- Players will be required to observe physical distancing within the facility
◊subject to change based on facility, health and provincial guidelines
Before signing up, please be sure to read the Legal Terms, Refund Policy, and COVID-19 Waiver. Deadline for registration is September 25th.
Questions? Contact Us!
Player Registration (W2020/21)
Goalie Registration (W2020/21)
*The prices reflected above include HST, jersey and socks