We are just days away from our October 15/17 opening weekend.
With that, here are some important details to note:
- For context below, Fully Vaccinated refers to 2 doses of a recognized COVID-19 vaccine and a 14-day waiting period
- You will need a piece of ID and your vaccine Dose Administration Receipt at the point of entry for the arena
- While a pre-screen for vaccination status was completed at the time of sign-up, the facilities still require a point of entry check.
- Only the receipt listing 2 doses is required. No need to show both the first dose receipt and the second.
- A digital copy will be accepted, such as showing it on your smart phone. No need to print it off.
- As noted above, a 2 week waiting period is required to be considered fully vaccinated.
- To play in the Oct. 15th games, you must have received your 2nd dose on or before Sept. 30.
- To play in the Oct. 17th games, you must have received your 2nd dose on or before Oct. 2.
- Fully vaccinated spectators are allowed
- Change rooms are available 30 minutes prior to game time
- Showers are available
- The regular ARL Rules will apply
The schedule for the start of the season has been distributed to the captains and will be uploaded to the site shortly.
|Friday Oct 15, 2021|
|7PM||Knights D4B||Pylons D4B||Black|
|8PM||Red Devils D4B||White Walkers D4B||Black|
|9PM||Predators D3||Orange Crush D3||Black|
|10PM||Spartans D3||Green Hornets D3||Black|
|11PM||B-Town Bullies D4A||Sting D4A||Black|
|7:30PM||The Beasts D4B||Green Lanterns D4B||Red|
|8:30PM||The Scorpions D5||The Goal Getters D5||Red|
|9:30PM||White Lightning D5||Train Wreck D5||Red|
|10:30PM||Canadiens D3||Arcturus Stars D3||Red|
|Sunday Oct 17, 2021|
|11AM||Replacements D1||Red Army D1||Black|
|12PM||Iceotopes D1||Kings D1||Black|
|1PM||Wild D2||Leafs D2||Black|
|12:30pm||Blackhawks D2||Robson Stars D2||Red|
|1:30PM||Landsharks D4A||Team Canada D4A||Red|
|2:30PM||Tailgaters D4A||Green Machine D4A||Red|